Making a Complaint
Tenet strives to provide an excellent service to all of its customers however, we know that sometimes things can go wrong. If you are unhappy with the service provided by one of our Appointed Representatives and wish to complain, please let us know. We are committed to treating our customers fairly and want to learn and put things right.
How to make a Complaint
You can contact us in writing (post or email) or by telephone. Our contact details are:
Tenet Group Ltd
Information you need to tell us
- Your personal details
- Details of the policy/mortgage/service you are complaining about
- Details of who sold you the policy
- What has gone wrong
- What you would like us to do to put things right
What you can expect from Tenet
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of receipt
- Your complaint will be impartially and thoroughly investigated by a member of the Complaints team
- We will keep you updated on our progress
- We will provide you with a letter detailing the outcome of our investigations within 8 weeks. If we cannot do this, we will tell you why this hasn’t been possible.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of our investigation in the first instance please let us know and we will be able to review our decision.
Financial Ombudsman Service
If you remain unhappy with the decision you may have a right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You can also refer your complaint if it has not been resolved within 8 weeks.
There contact details are:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Tel: 0800 023 4567