We’re incredibly proud to announce that Tenet Network Services has been shortlisted for the best advice network at the Professional Adviser Awards 2023, highlighting our dedication to providing members and their clients with financial peace of mind. These awards recognise the very best advisers and support providers the sector has to offer, and we’re thrilled to be one of them.
So, what’s led to Tenet appearing in the best advice network shortlist? Let’s have a look at just some of our key highlights from this year:
- Significantly enhanced Intelliflo – we helped Intelliflo move to a faster operating system, improve speed/user experience, and relaunch a new bespoke client journey flow for our members. More than half of our advisers have acknowledged the improvements.
- Revamped/relaunched Adviser Trainee programmes - enabling members to nurture loyal advisers from within their businesses.
- Created social media/marketing toolkit - providing guidance, support, and templates to help advisers use social media to boost business.
- Provided free recruitment service - recruiting 50 advisers and seven administrators for our members, representing an approximate saving of c.£285,000 in member recruitment fees.
- Negotiated cut-price deal with SmartSearch – an AML tool that gives members access to enhanced AML protection at a reduced price
- Rebuilt our compliance operating model - using technology to capture/analyse robust member data for increased regulatory reporting.
From whole-of-market panels, to market-leading technology, we ensure advisers have everything independent wealth and mortgage advisers need to provide their clients with quality financial advice!
We can’t wait to attend the awards on April 25th, and we’re sure you’ll join us in wishing our team the very best of luck.